Thursday, April 3, 2014

Mixed Emoticons

My best friend's youngest daughter moved out of my best friend's house today with her young son and her husband. Happy is my friend is for her daughter and her daughter's family she still said that she had mixed emotions about the situation. 

She ended with:

:-)  ;-(  :-)

Mixed emoticons...

I have my own mixed emoticons. Dana said today she didn't like cats or dogs anymore. She said she doesn't want pets and her house when she grows up there too much of a mess. I told her we wouldn't be living together then. It's not really that I'm choosing pussycats over my daughter but rather that I know that my peace would be shattered without my animal companions and I wouldn't be a very nice person to live with. I wouldn't be me at all. Anyhow I got an image of myself living alone in a nice little apartment with two kitties and the dog. Nice as that is there is still mixed emoticons. 

Such is life 

:-)  ;-(  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment